- Switch between profile, plan and body views using
convenient slide bar.
- Separate window for control of tanks and tank contents.
- Separate window for control of weights.
- Separate, fixed 'Floating Status' area for hydrostatic
- Handle intact and damage conditions.
- Permits different harbour water densities.
- Connect to on-board tank and draft sensors.
- Compare vessel condition with preset strength and
- Create readily printable reports that can also be
exported to any common word.
- processing or spreadsheet program.
- Customizable alert system.
produces print-ready reports, including loading summary,
longitudinal strength and stability. All reports can
be exported to standard word processing and spreadsheet
programs, or sent directly to a printer. A4 and 8 ½
X 11" paper sizes are supported.
Autoload Stability provides a very high degree
of adaptability to meet your loading instrument requirements.
Specifically, Autoload Stability offers the following:
- Tailoring of reports: Autoload Stability
includes a very flexible macro language, allowing
program output to be easily modified to meet your
- Interface with tank and draft sensors: Autoload
Stability reads tank and draft sensors. When on-line,
tanks and drafts in the ship's model are automatically
updated to reflect real conditions. You can choose
to work off-line to carry out simulations.
- Integrate with vessel control systems: Autoload
Stability can be integrated with your vessel control
system. For example, the powerful analytical capabilities
of our software combined with the monitoring function
of your onboard control system may be used to maintain
vessel draft, trim and heel within operator-specified
- Vessel Type-Specific Versions: Autoload Stability
has several versions to meet specific vessel type
requirements. Our Standard version includes all standard
stability and strength functionality. The Semi-submersible
version includes features required by the offshore
industry rig operators, and is also used by heavy
lift vessels. Our Tanker version includes petroleum
and non-petroleum tanker needs.
Operating System Requirements: Windows XP Professional (32 bit), Windows Vista (business), Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate (32 or 64 bit) with latest service packs.