Bahri Expands Autoload SPS Licence with Arrival of New Ships
Autoship Systems Corporation (ASC) of Vancouver, Canada is pleased to announce that long-time client Bahri General Cargo (NSCSA), the national flag carrier of Saudi Arabia, has upgraded their Autoload-SPS, integrated ship stowage planning and stability assessment system to incorporate 6 new build multi-purpose RoRo ships.
Bahri Vessel Shown in Autoload-SPS
Autoload-SPS is a state-of-the-art graphical stowage planning program integrated with a hull form based hydrostatic engine and features a seamless link to the company's centralized cargo-booking database. The software facilitates the expedient planning and loading of each vessel by optimizing the utilization of the ship's cargo capacity, improving coordination between regional offices and terminals which helps ensure smooth loading / unloading in ports and the safety of the vessel with quick and precise hydrostatic evaluations.
Bahri’s General Cargo Sector U.S. office based in Baltimore, Maryland presently handles 6 recently built multi-purpose Ro-Ro vessels. These versatile vessels are equipped with fixed and moveable RoRo decks, vertical holds, heavy lift cranes and have a dwt of approximately 26,000 MT allowing them to accommodate many different types of cargo: containers, RoRo, general and project cargo. Autoload SPS will facilitate ship planning for Bahri General Cargo through the following key features:
- Effective cargo tracking and efficient utilization of the ship’s carrying capacity;
- Unique preliminary stowage planning tool that allows the ship planner to rapidly define areas in a given ship for efficient loading of specific cargo types;
- Graphical stowage planning tools including schematic bay plan for containers, deck plan for RoRo, general and project cargo, heavy lift crane simulation including 3D visualization;
- Instant import and synchronization of cargo booking data with the central database via custom EDI (electronic date interface);
- Customization to Bahris’ sophisticated ship specifications;
- Ability to develop optimal stowage plans in clear graphical views while at the same time monitoring the vessel’s stability parameters.
ASC is a marine software developer based in Vancouver, Canada. For over 35 years, ASC has been producing first class software design solutions for naval architects and marine engineers around the world. ASC has also been providing world-class load planning systems and loading instruments to the marine shipping industry. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.